How does a newbie Blogger build Robots.TXT?
What is Robots.txt?
It is a txt file that can control the search agent robots on the Internet. It can tell whether the Internet search robots are allowed to search for your articles. It is mainly used to avoid excessive requests from search robots and overloading of website traffic.
The main syntax is:
Allow search robots to search all your web pages
Do not allow search robots to search all your pages
How to check Robots in Blogger
Can log in to Google’s Search Console Instructions
And use the robots.txt testing tool to detect robots.txt
Does the establishment of Robots help the search traffic of the web?
If you don't mind some marketing search robots crawling your web page information. There is no need to set Robots.txt at all.
You only need to use it when you want certain content of the website to be included in search engines.
Understand this way!
For novice bloggers, you don’t need to care about Robots for the time being. After all, your website doesn’t have too many articles.
Or there is no sensitive information at the beginning, so there is no need to worry about whether Robots.txt is created or not, which will affect the number of page views of the article.
- Petit Fancy 38 Anime Event at Taipei Taiwan｜Wonderful Anime Cosplayers
- Exploring and Walking｜Things to do Around Ximending Pedestrian Area：Youth Fashion、Food、Shopping
- How Does A Newbie Blogger Build Robots.TXT｜Needed to be Built？
- Use Instagram on Mac＆PC｜Free Download｜Extension Instagram
- Solve The Insufficient Photo Capacity of iPhone｜Many Advantages
- Longshan Temple and Bopiliao Historic Block｜Discovering & Traveling Taipei's Cultural Gems
- Imagination Field Creative Gathering Doujinshi Fair｜2023 Taiwan Flora Expo Zengyàn Hall Event